RIC #25 – Everything’s Gonna Be OK Card

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing my first project as a Runway Inspired Challenge DT member! This time, we have a very special guest designer: Susan Opel!! Yes, you read it right ;) And Jen picked the bright, funky, and orange inspiration photo in Susan’s honor :)

And my take on it:

I designed the card pieces and the sentiment in Silhouette Studio. I adhered a shiny gold cardstock on the inside of the card to add some interest. Love the little neon cardstock backing the sentiment!

I love how it turned out :) This week we are sponsored by Simon Says Stamps. Check out the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter the challenge and to see what prize is up for grabs!

Also entering in the Moxie Fab World: Neon Challenge.

Take a look at the rest of the team’s gorgeous creations:

Jen
Pamela
Tasnim
Virginia
Wida

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

22 Responses to RIC #25 – Everything’s Gonna Be OK Card

1. 1
    Virginia Lu says:

So rad! So outstanding! Love it, Nina!

2. 2
    Piali says:

Stunning!!! Love it!!

3. 3
    Tasnim says:

Wow! Your card is gorgeous! I really wanted to see how it looks like from the inside, and it looks amazing! Love the gold paper, it all looks very good together.

4. 4
    pamela says:

Oh I love this! Super fun cut out card!

5. 5
    maria f. says:

Cute, fun, clever, interactive, ORANGE. Super.

6. 6

Very bizarre outfit the model is wearing . . . your interpretation of it is so COOL!

7. 7
    ~amy~ says:

this is Fantabulous Nina!

8. 8
    Taheerah says:

Can I just say how much I love this card Nina? Wow!!!

9. 9
    Laura Bassen says:

This card is so incredible! so bold and awesome!

10. 10
    Jen Rzasa says:

Wow, this is just super clever! I thought it was cool from the outside, but it’s possibly cooler opened up! I love it!

11. 11

wow this is just too cool..love it

12. 12
    Jingle says:

This is just so cool! Amazing design!

13. 13
    aparna says:

This is one of the most creative sympathy cards that I have ever seen! I would love to make it for friends who are currently in need. Would you consider posting the silhouette file?

• 13.1
      Nina says:

Hi Aparna, I did not save the file… It is not very complicated to recreate: type two Os and 1 K, change to Path, size to fit in your card base. Reflect both Os to the left; weld 1 O with K and the other O with a rectangle the same size as your card base; cut and fold. Hope that you can have fun playing with the fonts and make something totally you! :)

14. 14

I loved it the minute I saw it. It’s interactive without too much fuss.

15. 15
    joscie says:

ohmygosh i totally love it.

16. 16
    Catherine says:

such a wonderful cheery card

17. 17
    Jacquie says:

Totally love this!

18. 18
    alice wertz says:

this is so cool, Nina!

19. 19

OK this card is freaking amazing!!! Wonderful work, so creative and beautifully done

20. 20
    Cath says:

Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Keen on Neon Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

21. 21

[…] One thing I like about the Silhouette, is the ability to draw my own designs. Like the Circled Background I’ve shared a few days ago. The card design can be easily re-produced without too much work. I would like to share one of my favorite cards of the year to show you some of the possibilities of designing your own cards. (Details Here!) […]

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [Back to Basics] Manual Die Cutter or Electronic Die Cutter? | Waffle Flower Paper Crafts - 2013/11/26

Comment?