[Guest Design] Three More Cards for Sweet Stamp Shop

Hello everyone! Today I am guesting for Sweet Stamp Shop again! I shared one card back in February using the Nesting set.

nesting

I have another card today using the sentiment that made me want this set: “It’s what’s on the INSIDE that counts.” How sweet?

nina-yang-nesting-set-card

And it totally made me want to play more with negative space on the card, using sequins! I am also entering this card in the Moxie Fab World Emphasize the Negative Challenge.

nina-yang-nesting-set-card-closeup

I have two more cards today using the Viewfinder set!

viewfinder

First one up, happy flags on snack picks lol

nina-yang-view-finder-set-card

A closeup. I am digging the “Reel Happy”! The sentiment is a little longer than the flag stamp, so I just cut it in the middle and stamped the two words closer to fit in.

nina-yang-view-finder-set-card-closeup

Finally, a simple card using the dotted lines in this set. I had a few tiny triangles left from a diecutting project so I just popped them on!

nina-yang-hey-there-card

That’s all for today! :) Sweet Nicole (the owner and illustrator of Sweet Stamp Shop) has asked me to come back for another month, so I will be back with more “sweet” cards later!

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

17 thoughts on “[Guest Design] Three More Cards for Sweet Stamp Shop

1. ajotto says:

oh my heavens Nina- I just ADORE that last card!! but the sequin background on the first is also calling my name! FABULOUS! :)

2. beverlybl says:

How big is the viewfinder reel? Is there a circle punch that’s the right size? It is very cute. I like your card and like the tiny triangle card a whole lot. Very clever. Not sure I have the patience. Like the green sequins, too. Lots of good stuff. Thanks.

3. Miriam Prantner says:

Gorgeous cards Nina, my favorite is the sequins, FANTASTIC! I am going to have to go shopping!

4. lisascreativeniche says:

wow!!! I am in LOVE with your first card! It just makes me so happy to look at!!! Fabulous work!

5. Sav O'G says:

GOOOOODNESS me, Nina! You are AMAZING! LOVE each of these cards–esp. that green sequins! I can’t believe I just threw out my sequins about four months ago! I had a whole box full (already on a string/etc. and lose in a bag)! OY! I must see if I can get some more:) FAB creations shared today:) YOU ROCK!

6. Cath says:

Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)