[Guest Design] Three More Cards for Sweet Stamp Shop

Hello everyone! Today I am guesting for Sweet Stamp Shop again! I shared one card back in February using the Nesting set.

nesting

I have another card today using the sentiment that made me want this set: “It’s what’s on the INSIDE that counts.” How sweet?

nina-yang-nesting-set-card

And it totally made me want to play more with negative space on the card, using sequins! I am also entering this card in the Moxie Fab World Emphasize the Negative Challenge.

nina-yang-nesting-set-card-closeup

I have two more cards today using the Viewfinder set!

viewfinder

First one up, happy flags on snack picks lol

nina-yang-view-finder-set-card

A closeup. I am digging the “Reel Happy”! The sentiment is a little longer than the flag stamp, so I just cut it in the middle and stamped the two words closer to fit in.

nina-yang-view-finder-set-card-closeup

Finally, a simple card using the dotted lines in this set. I had a few tiny triangles left from a diecutting project so I just popped them on!

nina-yang-hey-there-card

That’s all for today! :) Sweet Nicole (the owner and illustrator of Sweet Stamp Shop) has asked me to come back for another month, so I will be back with more “sweet” cards later!

Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

, , , , ,

17 Responses to [Guest Design] Three More Cards for Sweet Stamp Shop

1. 1
    Lizzy C says:

Oh, I’m just in love with the sequin card! That green really pops on the kraft cardstock- love, love, love!!

2. 2
    Gaylynn says:

New follower & fb fan, here by way of Sweet Stamp Shop. Your creations are wonderful and very unique. Great style! :)

3. 3
    ajotto says:

oh my heavens Nina- I just ADORE that last card!! but the sequin background on the first is also calling my name! FABULOUS! :)

4. 4
    Taheerah says:

*Love* all of these Nina!! The *sequins* (OMG!), the little flags on the second card, and the trendy teeny triangles – swoon!!

5. 5
    beverlybl says:

How big is the viewfinder reel? Is there a circle punch that’s the right size? It is very cute. I like your card and like the tiny triangle card a whole lot. Very clever. Not sure I have the patience. Like the green sequins, too. Lots of good stuff. Thanks.

6. 6
    Miriam Prantner says:

Gorgeous cards Nina, my favorite is the sequins, FANTASTIC! I am going to have to go shopping!

7. 7
    Jingle says:

I fell in love with each and every one of these cards as I scrolled down! WOW! Awesome work today!

8. 8

Nina, I saw a sneak of your green card on FB and was blown away! What a fun and sparkly design. I am going on a search for sequins!

9. 9
    Nancy L. says:

Cute!

10. 10
    Indy says:

Love your style! :)

11. 11
    Angi says:

I just love these card designs. The movie reel one is sooo cool!!!

12. 12
    lisascreativeniche says:

wow!!! I am in LOVE with your first card! It just makes me so happy to look at!!! Fabulous work!

13. 13

love them all Nina but the sequin card…wowza.

14. 14
    Sav O'G says:

GOOOOODNESS me, Nina! You are AMAZING! LOVE each of these cards–esp. that green sequins! I can’t believe I just threw out my sequins about four months ago! I had a whole box full (already on a string/etc. and lose in a bag)! OY! I must see if I can get some more:) FAB creations shared today:) YOU ROCK!

15. 15

Wow – your sequin card is fantastic! Then again, they’re all gorgeous cards! Glad to find your site, via Sweet Stamp Shop : )

16. 16

These are fabulous! Especially love the green sequins, so creative and perfect for the MF challenge too :)

17. 17
    Cath says:

Hey Nina! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Comment?