Hello everyone! Welcome to Star It! Blog Hop!
I am grateful that some of my talented friends are here to help showcasing the stars from Simply Tags: Christmas.
I have some quick and easy Christmas gift wrapping ideas for you today.
I used Simply Tags: Christmas Ornament ELLE-ments Die on this gift wrap:
I die cut the biggest star 5 times, score and fold them each in half to adhere them back to back for this 3D look. POW Glitter Paper (by American Crafts) used here.
I used another version of 3D star on the Everyday Tag here. I was inspired by Betsy Veldman’s star card here.
I used 2 of the bigger nesting stars from Simply Tags: Christmas Ornament ELLE-ments Die to create a cool negative star look on this card. “Merry” is from JJ’s Holiday Fill in the Blank Die.
Have you started preparing for Christmas yet?
There will be four random winners (one for Simply Tags: Christmas Stamp Set, one for Simply Tags: Christmas Ornament ELLE-ments Die, one for Simply Tags: Christmas Bow ELLE-ments Die and one for Texture Tiles: Be Cute Stamp Set) drawn from comments left on ALL of our blogs. So be sure to check out how to increase your chance on each blog.
I came up with seven chances to enter on my blog. You do not need to do them all to enter.
Please note: 1 comment = 1 entry! When the drawing time comes, I will use the total number of comments left to draw from. This means that if you are following via Email, Facebook and Pinterest, you will need to make 3 comments. If you are already a follower, just leave a comment:)
* Leave a comment. You can tell me your favorite type of holiday crafts, 1 entry.
* Follow this blog via Email or any RSS reader and comment here, 1 entry.
* Like Waffle Flower on Facebook and comment here, 1 entry
* Share the giveaway on Facebook with a link to this post and comment here, 1 entry.
* Follow me on Twitter and comment here, 1 entry.
* Follow me on Pinterest and comment here, 1entry.
* Pin the giveaway picture above to Pinterest or repin this and comment here, 1 entry.
Giveaway ends at 11:59pm Eastern on Sunday November 17, 2013. The winners will be announced on my blog on 18th. Good luck, everyone!
Click on over to see what other fun projects the talented ladies have for you today! Your next stop is Lorena Cantó!
In case you are interested, here is a collection of Simply Tags: Christmas projects I’ve done: