Hello everyone! Welcome to Avery Elle May Release Blog Hop. If you came via Chunyuan’s blog, you are right on track!
First of all, I want to welcome the fabulous Donna Mikasa to the Avery Elle team! I am a fan of Donna’s clean and fresh style. Her use of color is always brillliant! Welcome, Donna! Look forward to seeing more of your Avery Elle creations!
I have two cards today using the cute Cupcakes Stamps and Coordinating Dies.
I love that we have three different icings to use with the cake. I picked the simple one to make the gorgeous flowers shine on my first card.
I created the random background by placing both flowers on the acrylic block and rotating the block while stamping.
The best part is that I can just stamp and die cut the cupcakes and flowers with the coordinating dies! No masking or fussy cutting.
I went with a simple black and white color combo on my second card.
cut two slots where the flag goes in and tuck the icing die under to keep them on one layer. I like how easy the die aligns with the stamped image.
The black and gray sequins are from the new Midnight Blend pack.
To celebrate our May Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner.
You have until midnight Sunday, May 5th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 6th. All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team’s posts and the Avery Elle blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps)
- Share with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle) and make sure they tell us you sent them
- Pin one of the March Release projects from the Avery Elle blog or the design team blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you like us or already like us)
- Become a blog follower at the Avery Elle blog (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you become a follower or are already a follower)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you join or are already a member)