Hello, Waffle Flower friends! Lorena here today for a brand new Five for Friday. We are all yearning for Spring, aren't we? So I thought I could focus on the awesomeness of that Season that's almost here. Let's get started!!!
1. After months of cold weather and empty, snow covered gardens, the promise of greener days starts to show...
2. And before you know it, everything around will be in bloom.
3. Not to mention Easter! Eggs! Peeps! It's the time for all things pretty and pastel!
4. Although Summer seems to be a wedding favorite, Spring is too such a beautiful season to tie the knot
5. And April Fools is another Spring favourite date, right? This joke for kids cracks me :)
After all this inspiration, I decided I wanted to stamp a Spring wreath to celebrate all things flowery and pretty. Twig wreaths seem to be very trendy lately, so I searched in my Waffle Flower Stash until I found the perfect stamp to create the twig base for my wreath. Can you guess what I used?
The wonky circle/moon outline from Starry Night
stamp set happened to be exactly what I needed. I stamped it several times and voilá! A twig wreath ready to hold some pretty flowers and leaves from Loved
The sentiment comes from the newly released Welcome Spring
stamp set. I added a bit of glitter to the flowers with a clear Wink of Stella pen and the rustic white pannel was cut from the also bran new Lacy Layers
And there you have it! I'm ready to welcome Spring now. Thanks for visiting and happy weekend!