Hello everyone! Our friend Virgina is here to share photo tutorials for two beautiful cards she's made with us! We love the use of color on her cards and the ways she used our With Love Word Die
Dear Waffleflower friends,
I am Virginia Lu from Yes, Virginia… blog
. I am so honored to share my love of Waffle Flower Stamps with you today. I honestly had a hard time choosing which stamp set to use when I went about this guest design work.
Her are what I came up with:
- Create several dies with the set called ”With Love Word Die”
- Make bows with “Bowtiful” and DCWV paper
- Start with the strips of paper and bow in the middle
- Glue the dies
- Trim off the excess
- Adhere sequins and dies
- Make a bow with silver strings
I also stamped a flower (from “In Every Way
”) and added to the bow for the extra pop of color and interest. This card requires little stamping and I think anyone can create a card like this!
- Gather colorful inks and start stamping flowers with “In Every Way” stamps
- Make 2 dies with white and black card stock
- Glue them together, but slightly offset
- After stamping the flowers, position the die
- Use a paper-piercer and a rule, start piercing the holes
- Hand-stitching the sentiment with silver thread
Thank Waffle Flower for inviting me to guest design here! I had a blast playing with the Stamps and Dies. I know that I will continue to reach for them in the future. I am so happy that you stopped by to check out my guest design projects today!
Thank you so much for sharing with us today, Virginia
Virginia is also sharing a video on her blog showcasing some cool tools! Head over and check it out
We hope you can find time to create and make something today!