Hello everyone! Welcome to another Waffle Flower Challenge!
Every two weeks, we challenge you with a new inspiration photo.
Entering the challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Make something based on the inspiration photo (color, composition, theme, etc.)
- Share it on your blog, an online gallery (i.e Flickr), or your Instagram
- Add the link(s) to your project(s) to the Link-up Tool at the end of this post!
We will draw a random winner from all entries for playing along. You can enter as many times as you want! The winner will receive a stamp set of choice!
The Waffle Flower Challenge Team will share their takes with you and vote for another winner from all entries using at least one of Waffle Flower Crafts products. The winner will receive a stamp set of choice and join the team for a future challenge!
The winners for our last challenge will be announced on Friday, Jan 30.
is joining the Challenge team as a guest designer this week. She has not one but two beautiful cards for us!
In Every Way Stamp Set, Flower Circles Die
In Every Way Stamp Set, Pattern Play Stamp Set, Perfect Word Die
Now the design team takes! Click on their names or the photos will take you to their blog posts for more details!
In Every Way Stamp Set
Planted Stamp Set, Perfect Word Die
In Every Way Stamp Set, Perfect Word Die
Monochrome Stamp Set, On My Mark Stamp Set
Now, how amazing are these cards?! Thank you so much for the inspiration, ladies! You're the best!!!
Join the Fun!
We welcome all project types and crafters at all levels to join us!
Add your link(s) to the Link-up Tool below. Here are some helpful tips if you are new to online challenges!
- If you used Waffle Flower Crafts products, list the product name in your blog post or photo description. This is especially helpful when you used a product in a clever way that might not be obvious to people. Our team will be looking for them when they vote for the winner, but let's help making it easier for them.
- We have two winners for each challenge and one of them will be randomly drawn from all entries! Enter as many times as you want. Include the challenge photo and a link to this challenge post so your crafty friends and followers can find us and join the fun too!
- Combine up to 3 other challenges if you want. We look forward to seeing what wonderful projects you will create with your own unique formulas.
[inlinkz_linkup id=489215 mode=1] Did you know that you can use your Instagram photos to enter? Learn more here!
A Quick Tip: If you share your projects on social media sites, hashtag #waffleflowercrafts and/or #waffleflowerchallenge will make your projects be seen by more people!