My first Silhouette project to share:) 3D Tree original design: Cartonus (New Year)
Supplies besides paper: Silhouette (or Printer + Scissors + Scoring Tool), Glue
[Optional]: Stamp, Punch, Tooth Pick, Twine
1. (Print and) Cut the template on card stock or patterned paper. Score the score lines if using the printable version.
2. [Optional] Stamp. Or adhere patterned paper panels to the tree fronts. leaving a 1/16” border on all sides.
3. Fold the fold lines: Valley Fold as the four arrows shown; Others: Mountain Fold.
4. (Stamp the tree before you) Glue both branchy edges together.
5. Put the piece with NO FLAP down first.
6. Then tuck down the piece with big flaps. Keep the two small flaps out as shown.
7. Tuck the small flaps in.
8. [Optional] make the star top. I punched two stars from scrap and glued a tooth pick in between them.
9. Ooh la la~ A super cute Christmas Tree. The tooth pick fits right in!
10. Decorate however way you want! Remember: if you want to stamp on the tree, do it before Step 4.
I made a little tag to go with it for Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge. But I think I like it plain. Well, we have two sides! :”)
I just love Christmas Crafting. My DH has been playing Christmas songs since he saw the trees. Have Fun!