We are excited to introduce our Sneak Peek Club to you!
This is a monthly subscription service that allows the club members (subscribers) to play with new items about a month before the release!
See the club terms & conditions here!
Join our Full-year Membership Giveaways on the following Instagram channels!
More giveaways will be available as our guest designers get their kits and start posting their sneak peeks to our February release on 1/25/2023!
For those of you have 4 minutes of time to learn more about this club, Nina has a video for you!
If you have more questions, the following video might help answer them!
00:22 When will you be charged for the kit? Will there be a preview of the kit? How does the subscription work?
00:58 Who is it designed for?
- - Cardmakers
- - Who likes to explore the possibilities
- - Who appreciates something unexpected
Things that inspire and we can’t wait to use!
02:33 What it is not?
- - Not a card kit. (You won’t get everything to finish the featured project)
- - Not a beginner kit (You will need more than just the kit to finish a project)
- - Not a Want-it-all kit
03:11 What might be included by product types
- Hot Foil Plates - No
- Embossing folders - No at the moment
- Transfers/rub-ons - No at the moment
- Coordinating stamps and dies - possible
- Basic supplies (shaker covers, embellishments) - possible
- A little bit of everything (variety) - among the product types we carry.
- Coordinating / Products that work together - Yes!!!
05:07 What might be included by product functions
- Organizational Stamps and Dies - No
- Organizational items (tools) - possible
- Cover Plates (Backgrounds) - possible
- Layering Stencils - possible
- Scene building sets (scenic sets) - possible
- Sentiment stamps and dies - possible
- Tags - possible
- Stitching Dies - No
- Planner stamps - No
- Scrapbooking Only - No
- Journaling sentiments - No
06:16 What might be included by product styles
Could be any style. Having versatile sets is our goal
If you only want flowers, or critters - this kit club is probably not for you.
- Tutorials, samples - yes, list of guest designers and invitation to share your creations in a hop together.
- Different project levels of creations (beginner to advanced) - yes.