Hello everyone! Just a kind reminder that we are taking some time off this week. All orders placed between now and Spetember 2 will start shipping on September 3.
I made today's card for Waffle Flower Challenge - Build A Scene
I discovered cardmaking when I was looking for ways to use the pretty patterned paper I
collected. I love mixing and matching colors!
1. Punch a square and die cut a mountain outline from patterned paper.
2. Use your stamps to help you virtualize the scene.
3. Use watermark ink and white embossing powder to heat emboss the moon and stars on dark paper.
4. Adhere the pieces together.
5. Trim to size.
6. Stamp sentiment.
7. Trim more patterned paper to size and adhere to card.
8. Use embellishments to finish the card.
Starting next Monday September 1, we are having a week long blog hop with Freckled Fawn. Our design teams will showcase both of our products on the blog here and Freckled Fawn Blog! Hope to see you then!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!