1. VaseWith the help of a shape die, we can easily achieve this look by backing the openings with some patterned paper. Our Feather More Die would be perfect for this! [caption id="attachment_14257" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Source[/caption]
2. AppleFill in a simple shape with a simple pattern. Try the half circle stamp in our Flower Circles Stamp Set for this look! [caption id="attachment_14258" align="aligncenter" width="400"] Source[/caption]
3. LemonFill in the lemon with words + fill in the space around the lemon with leaves = awesomeness! Try the circle shape, words and leaves from our Holiday Labels - Give Thanks Stamp Set! [caption id="attachment_14259" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Source[/caption]
4. BoneHow about a big tool box shape filled with tools? I'm thinking Hey Mr. Stamp Set. [caption id="attachment_14260" align="aligncenter" width="570"] Source[/caption]
5. TreeThis triangle shape filled with christmas elements from our Holiday Labels - Merry Stamp Set and Planner Add-on: Weather 1 is just amazing!
Checkout the details on May's blog here.
And here is my take! I was totally inspired by May's card but went with a more traditional color combo.
Flower Circles Die (circle shape)
Thank you for stopping by! If you have made something from our products, don't forget to enter the Anything Goes Linkup!
Have a wonderful holiday season!