Video DemoAs a box lover, I am excited about all the new punch boards. Here are three things I like the most about the Gift Box punch board:
- It does not require any additional supplies except a paper trimmer. No adhesive needed.
- Because of the design, the finished box is sturdier than a common scoring board box.
- We can make boxes up to 4"x4"x4". (The box dies on the market today usually make boxes no bigger than 2"x2"x2").
An AlternativeShown in the video was one way to finish the box. I would like to share an alternative here.
1. Score, Punch and FoldI trimmed letter-size cardstock to 8" x 8" and followed the instructions:
2. Mountain Fold the diagonal score lines.The diagonal score lines were Valley Folded in the video for a smooth outside finish. But we can also Mountain Fold them to add more visual interest to the outside.
3. Staple the flaps to the outside of the box.This finish will make the square boxes look like a take-out box. (As shown in the video.)
4. Use a belly band to finish it up.I wrapped my box with a simple belly band and tied some twine. Quick, easy and satisfying. I had a blast!
GIVEAWAYThanks We R Memory Keepers for providing a punch board for my blog readers to win! Enter to win a Punch Board of Your Choice! a Rafflecopter giveaway You can always save 20% on your entire order at shopwer.com using my special promote code: WAFFLE. Did you know the "Free Shipping on All Orders" promotion there this week?
I'm trying a new giveaway tool this time. Hope that it will make the entries easier! Good luck, everyone! No purchase is required to enter the giveaway.