My first project as Hampton Art Design Team member. I am using the Happy Birthday Set from Hampton Art Signature Collection. Every image and every sentiment in this set makes me happy!
I like how it has both solids and outlines.
Stamps: (sentiments, gift, party hat, cupcakes from Happy Birthday) Hampton Art, (polka dot border) Studio G; Pigment Ink: (assorted colors) Studio G; Patterned Paper: (Metropolitan 6x6) Echo Park; Cardstock: (white, yellow) The Paper Company; Embellishments: (twine) Doodlebug; Color Medium: (assorted markers) Copic; Dies: (fancy envelope tabs) Lifestyle Crafts
1. Diecut banners from patterned paper and cardstock.
2. Stamp polka dot pattern onto banners.
3. Fold banner in half and staple together, leaving about 1/2" at the fold for threading.
4. Stamp sentiment, gift and party hat images onto white cardstock, color and punch out with a 1-1/2" circle punch.
5. Punch five 2" scalloped circles from yellow cardstock.
6. Adhere circles onto banners with 3D foam adhesive.
7. Thread some twine through and you are done!
This gift tag will be perfect to go on a box of cupcakes:)
Studio G ink pads are great for collecting multiple ink colors all at once! I would like to share how I keep track of my ink colors - using a stamp image with both solids and fine lines (the cake from Happy Birthday is perfect!) onto a strip of scrap and number them. I like how easy the reference cards are to take with when going to a craft store to find some matching papers! Quick and easy!