- Make something based on the inspiration photo (color, composition, theme, etc.)
- Share it on your blog, an online gallery (i.e Flickr), or your Instagram
- Add the link(s) to your project(s) to the Link-up Tool at the end of this post!
DT TakesAll products are linked at the bottom of this post. Tenia Nelson Products: Flower Circles Stamp Set, Spring Blend Ink Pad Shelly Kurth Products: Flower Circle Die Set, Doily Circle Stamp Set, Tiny Wings Die, Spring Blend Ink Pad Jennifer Mertens Products: Flower Circle Die Set Kymona Tracey products: Doily Square Die, With Love Die Monica Pineda products (card 1): Doily Square Die, Congrats Die, Monochrome Stamp Set products (card 2): Doily Circle Stamp Set, Congrats Stamp Set, Congrats Die
So inspiring, ladies! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!---
Join the Fun!We welcome all project types and crafters at all levels to join us!
To Enter:Add your link(s) to the Link-up Tool below. Here are some helpful tips if you are new to online challenges!
- If you used Waffle Flower Crafts products, list the product name in your blog post or photo description. This is especially helpful when you used a product in a clever way that might not be obvious to people. Our team will be looking for them when they vote for the winner, but let's help making it easier for them.
- We have two winners for each challenge and one of them will be randomly drawn from all entries! Enter as many times as you want. Include the challenge photo and a link to this challenge post so your crafty friends and followers can find us and join the fun too!
- Combine up to 3 other challenges if you want. We look forward to seeing what wonderful projects you will create with your own unique formulas.