Hello everyone! Time for a new Waffle Flower Challenge!
What is it?
- Each month, we host a featured technique challenge here on the Waffle Flower Blog.
- Challenge starts on 1st and ends on 25th of each month.
- Check back on the Mondays for inspiration from the Challenge DT.
How to Join?
- Make something new (card, layout, tag, planner spread, etc...) using the featured technique.
- Post your project(s) to your blog or an online gallery (i.e. Flickr, Instagram)
- Link your project post(s) to the Link-up tool at the bottom of this post.
- Feel free to use the photo inspiration and the sketch provided along as a starting point for your project(s).
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Combine up to 3 challenges if you want.
How to Win a Prize?
- We will draw a random winner from all participates.
- Challenge DT will vote for a guest spot winner to join them in a future challenge.
- Both winners will receive a stamp set of choice.
- Use at least one product from Waffle Flower to be eligible to win.
Winners of our October Challenge
- Guest Spot Winner: 8. Anni
- Random Winner: 6. Kim M.
Woot Woot! Thank everyone for joining us!
Let's get started with our November Challenge!
Technique of November, 2015
Photo Inspiration of November, 2015
Sketch of October, 2015
Don't forget to check back next Monday for more inspiration from the design team!
Link Your Project(s) Below!
[inlinkz_linkup id=577667 mode=1]
Did you know that you can use your Instagram photos to enter? Learn more here!
A Quick Tip: If you share your projects on Instagram, hashtag #waffleflowercrafts and/or #waffleflowerchallenge for your chances to be featured in our feed!