Stitchable Beanie Die
A stitchable die in beanie shape. Approximately 3"w x 2.75"h. Stitchable area is equivalent to 10ct Aida. Stitch Count at widest: 28wx24h.
We recommend #20-22 tapestry needles. Can be used with 6-strand embroidery floss or #5 pearl cotton.
Use the diecuts as they are for layering.
New to stitching? Check out Nina’s Beginner’s Guide here.
Need some diecutting help? Check out Nina’s Diecutting Tips here.
Also available in the Stitchable Holiday Bundle
Coordinating Stitched Sentiments Stamp Set.
Discover our other Stitchable Dies:- Stitchable Hearts Border
- Stitchable Circles Borders
- Stitchable Squares Border
- Stitchable ZigZags Border
- Stitchable Pinking Circle
- Stitchable Pinking Heart
- Stitchable Pinking Rectangle
- Stitchable Pinking Square
- Stitchable Christmas Stocking
- Stitchable Sweater
- Stitchable Mitten
- A2 Piercing Panel - Use to quickly "poke out" the circles from the cutouts.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Am using this die to create holiday cards that have the promise of being really cute! Did have to pass twice through the die cutter for all the holes to pop out and also had to brush dots out before beanie ready for stitching.
I love the idea of combining cross stitch and card making! This will make adorable Christmas cards with different color combinations!