Lorena here with a brand new Five for Friday post full of inspiration!
Lately, I’ve been in love with all things coral. It’s a really pretty color, perfect for both Spring and Summer, and it combines beautifully with soft shades (like mint), with bold ones (turquoise!) and even with trendy metalics. Here are a few coral crushes I’m having right now…
- Let’s start with an amazing coral reef. Because, you know, it wasn’t Anthropologie that invented this shade * wink *
- An ombre coral cake? Yes, please!!!
- Coral seems to be hot for bridesmaids gowns, but you can wear it anytime! This dress is proof. Isn’t it gorgeous, combined with navy trellis?
- This fabric: Fluffy llamas on a flowery coral background. I. just. can’t. even…
- The beautiful coral is making a dent in décor, too. I love how beautifully curated this little corner is.
So the occasion called for some coral paper crafting, and here’s what I did.
I double die cut the A2 panel from Lacy Layers
die to make a square panel in coral, and then used the Lacy Flowers
and Lacy Flowers Mats
die to make some inlaid die cutting over vellum.
I finished the card with Celebrate
word die cut from glittery gold fun foam, and gold twine.
I also tried some tone on tone coral on this tag, but this time I used glittery white fun foam for the sentiment, which comes from the Congrats
I hope you enjoyed this coral parade! Happy weekend!