TutorialFlower Size: S (5" dia.) Paper Size: 2-5/8" x 12"
1. Punch and Score:Follow the directions printed on the board.
2. Fold the Paper:"Mountain Fold" means that you fold the paper down at score-line to create a "mountain"; "valley fold" means that you fold the paper up at score-line to create a "valley". Keep folding and you will see a flower shape forming:
3. Finish the loop:Add adhesive to the first little triangle as shown and adhere the two ends together. And when opened up, you will get a flower!
4. Curl the Petals:I think it is a genius idea to include a roller in the board! Curled petals give the flower a more realistic look.
5. Add StemWe get 10 sets of stems in one Stem Kit. I punched a scallop circle to use as a simple layer with the flower. Remember to add the beautiful center stem piece before you screw on the end: Easy, peasy, right? All you need is to pick your flower size and punch away! Here are the sizes I used on my project:
GiveawayWe R Memory Keepers is generously letting me giveaway a Flower Punch Board + Stem Kit to a lucky winner on the blog!
How to Enter
Enter the giveaway using the following widget by July 30, 2014! No purchase needed.We would love it if you could follow We R Memory Keepers on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Shopping Code for Everyone
Use coupon code WAFFLE for 20% off your entire order at shopwer.com <– WRMK’s official online store.
For your convenience, here are the direct links to the products I used on my project.
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!