Hi, crafty friends! It's May
here and I'm so excited to be guest blogging for Waffle Flower Crafts today. I created a fun card using adorable images from the Willy & Friends stamp set
As soon as I received this set, I coudln't resist creating my own stamped background. This time I divided my card front into two parts and stamped different images to add interest on my background.
I didn't do any serious blending but simple coloring with Copic markers to enhense the graphic look of my card design. Here is a step-by-step photo tutorial on how I made my card:
1. Draw a line vertically using a pencil and ruler in the middle of A2 size white cardstock.
2. Stamp the monkeys from the Willy & Friends stamp set
with black ink. (I first stamped the accesaries and masked them off with post-it note. Then I stamped the monkeys.)
3. After stamping two monkeys, mask off the right side of card front with post-it note. Then stamping banners and flowers with black ink.
4. After done stamping on the left side of card front, start stamping on the right side as well.
5. Remove the mask and color the images with Copic markers. Then remove the pencil line using an eraser.
6. Stamp the sentiment from the Willy & Friends stamp set
with Versafine Watermark ink on a piece of black cardstock. Next, heat emboss it with white embossing powder and cut it out. Finish off the card by popping up the sentiment on the card front using foam tape.
That's all for today. Thank you so much for joining me. Happy crafting!
Willy & Friends Stamp Set