Hello everyone! Welcome to another Waffle Flower Challenge! Every two weeks, we challenge you with a new inspiration photo. Entering the challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Make something based on the inspiration photo (color, composition, theme, etc.)
- Share it on your blog, an online gallery (i.e Flickr), or your Instagram
- Add the link(s) to your project(s) to the Link-up Tool at the end of this post!
We love how Tenia use the dotted open heart stamp to get the airy, transparency look you find in the inspiration photo. And the splatters? Swoon~~~
Thank you so much for the inspiration, ladies! You're the best!!!---
Join the Fun!We welcome all project types and crafters at all levels to join us!
To Enter:Add your link(s) to the Link-up Tool below. Here are some helpful tips if you are new to online challenges!
- If you used Waffle Flower Crafts products, list the product name in your blog post or photo description. This is especially helpful when you used a product in a clever way that might not be obvious to people. Our team will be looking for them when they vote for the winner, but let's help making it easier for them.
- We have two winners for each challenge and one of them will be randomly drawn from all entries! Enter as many times as you want. Include the challenge photo and a link to this challenge post so your crafty friends and followers can find us and join the fun too!
- Combine up to 3 other challenges if you want. We look forward to seeing what wonderful projects you will create with your own unique formulas.