Hello everyone! Welcome to another Waffle Flower Challenge!
Every two weeks, we challenge you with a new inspiration photo.
Entering the challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Make something based on the inspiration photo (color, composition, theme, etc.)
- Share it on your blog, an online gallery (i.e Flickr), or your Instagram
- Add the link(s) to your project(s) to the Link-up Tool at the end of this post!
We will draw a random winner from all entries for playing along. You can enter as many times as you want! The winner will receive a stamp set of choice!
The Waffle Flower Challenge Team will share their takes with you and vote for another winner from all entries using at least one of Waffle Flower Crafts products. The winner will receive a stamp set of choice and join the team for a future challenge!
The winners for our last challenge will be announced on Friday, Feb 27.
Product used: DT Mix Stamp Set
We love how Tenia use the dotted open heart stamp to get the airy, transparency look you find in the inspiration photo. And the splatters? Swoon~~~
Products used: Rock My World Stamp Set, Flower Circles Die Set
We can see clearly how Kymona took her inspiration from the composition and colors from the photo! Love this dreamy background she created!
Products used: Rock My World Stamp Set
Jennifer surprised us again by mixing in some unexpected fun texture! We can't wait to check out her blog post (linked above) to find out more!
Products used: On My Mark Stamp Set, Be My Guest Stamp Set, Flower Circles Die Set
We think Shelly is the queen of sweet and simple cards! This is a proof that you don't need a whole lot to make an impact! We're meowing back, Shelly!
Thank you so much for the inspiration, ladies! You're the best!!!
Join the Fun!
We welcome all project types and crafters at all levels to join us!
Add your link(s) to the Link-up Tool below. Here are some helpful tips if you are new to online challenges!
- If you used Waffle Flower Crafts products, list the product name in your blog post or photo description. This is especially helpful when you used a product in a clever way that might not be obvious to people. Our team will be looking for them when they vote for the winner, but let's help making it easier for them.
- We have two winners for each challenge and one of them will be randomly drawn from all entries! Enter as many times as you want. Include the challenge photo and a link to this challenge post so your crafty friends and followers can find us and join the fun too!
- Combine up to 3 other challenges if you want. We look forward to seeing what wonderful projects you will create with your own unique formulas.
[inlinkz_linkup id=498190 mode=1] Did you know that you can use your Instagram photos to enter? Learn more here!
A Quick Tip: If you share your projects on social media sites, hashtag #waffleflowercrafts and/or #waffleflowerchallenge will make your projects be seen by more people!