Hello everyone! Welcome to another Waffle Flower Challenge! Twice a month, we challenge you with a new inspiration photo. Entering the challenge is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Make something based on the inspiration photo (color, composition, theme, etc.)
- Share it on your blog, an online gallery (i.e Flickr), or your Instagram
- Add the link(s) to your project(s) to the Link-up Tool at the end of this post!
DT TakesAll products are linked at the bottom of this post.
Doily Circle Stamp Set, Loved Stamp Set, Loved Die Set, Spring Blend Inkpad
We love, love the subtle doily circle Shelly stamped in the background! The cluster is simply beautiful! Isn't it wonderful that we have coordinating dies for the flowers and leaves so we don't need to wear our hands out for a gorgeous look like this?
DT Mix Stamp Set
Tenia used washi tape and chipboard arrows to draw our eyes to her statement - shake it off! You go, girl!
Doily Circle Die, Congrats Word Die
Doily Circle Die, A Bunch Stamp Set, A Bunch Die Set, Summer Blend Ink Pad
Jennifer couldn't join us for this challenge but we get to enjoy an extra special card made by our Tessa! Thank you so much, Tessa! You used the colors in such a fun and happy way!
Julia Altermann (Guest Designer)
Loved Stamp Set
[caption id="attachment_16565" align="aligncenter" width="600"] http://just-one-more-card.com[/caption]
Have you tried doodling on your stamped images? Julia has a video to share with us!
Watch it here or on her youtube channel!http://youtu.be/utYCRdQ9kvY ---
So inspiring, ladies! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!---
Join the Fun!We welcome all project types and crafters at all levels to join us!
To Enter:Add your link(s) to the Link-up Tool below. Here are some helpful tips if you are new to online challenges!
- If you used Waffle Flower Crafts products, list the product name in your blog post or photo description. This is especially helpful when you used a product in a clever way that might not be obvious to people. Our team will be looking for them when they vote for the winner, but let's help making it easier for them.
- We have two winners for each challenge and one of them will be randomly drawn from all entries! Enter as many times as you want. Include the challenge photo and a link to this challenge post so your crafty friends and followers can find us and join the fun too!
- Combine up to 3 other challenges if you want. We look forward to seeing what wonderful projects you will create with your own unique formulas.