Hello everyone! Time for another Waffle Flower Challenge!
What is it?
- Each month, we host a Photo Inspired challenge here on the Waffle Flower Blog.
- Challenge starts on the 10th and ends on the 25th of each month.
How to Join?
- Make something new (card, layout, tag, planner spread, etc...) based on the inspiration photo.
- Post your project(s) to your blog or an online gallery (i.e. Flickr, Instagram)
- Link your project post(s) to the Link-up tool at the bottom of this post.
- Please explain a little how you drew your inspiration from the challenge photo in your post(s).
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Combine up to 3 challenges if you want.
How to Win a Stamp Set of Your Choice?
Use at least one product from Waffle Flower to be eligible to win!
- We will draw a random winner from all participates.
- We will choose a guest spot winner to help create a project for a future challenge.
Winners of our October Challenge
Woot Woot! Winners, please email your stamp of choice along with your mailing address to the following email to claim your prize! Big thanks to everyone for joining us!
Let's get started with our November Challenge!
Photo Inspiration for November, 2016
Follow it closely or as loosely as you want!
To usher this new challenge in and to give you all some inspiration we have our September challenge winner, Eva, sharing a beautiful card she created featuring the Succulents Stamp Set! Take away Eva! ;)
Hello everyone! I am Eva.
I am absolutely excited and thankful to be a guest designer for Waffle Flower Crafts this month. Thank you very much to the whole Waffle Flower team for giving me this opportunity.
I have made a card, inspired by the November Challenge photo/color combo.
First I die cut some words using the Awesome word die, and glued them on a piece of white cardstock to create my background panel. I love this die!!!Then I stamped some flowers from the Succulents stamp set, using Versamark ink and clear embossing powder and colored them with Distress ink. The flowers were adhered to the panel, with 3d foam to add dimension and applied perfect pearl.
I cut my panel diagonally. At the bottom of the card I added an Awesome word die cut out of violet cardstock and foam.
To finish my card, I inked the edges with grey Distress ink, added a ribbon and some sequins.
I hope you like it!
Inside the card I stamped a flower and then used the Welcome spring stamp set to add some stripes and the partial sentiment YOU'RE, from the Succulent stamp set.
I hope you enjoyed and found some inspiration.
Have a wonderful day!
Awesome Word Die
Succulents Stamp Set
Welcome Spring Stamp Set
Link Your Project(s) Below!
[inlinkz_linkup id=676963 mode=1]
Did you know that you can use your Instagram photos to enter? Learn more here!
A Quick Tip: If you share your projects on Instagram, hashtag #waffleflowercrafts and/or #waffleflowerchallenge for your chances to be featured in our feed!