Hello everyone! Welcome to another Waffle Flower Challenge!
What is it?
- Each month, we host a featured technique challenge here on the Waffle Flower Blog.
- Challenge starts on 1st and ends on 25th of each month.
- Check back on the Mondays for inspiration from the Challenge DT.
How to Join?
- Make something new (card, layout, tag, planner spread, etc...) using the featured technique.
- Post your project(s) to your blog or an online gallery (i.e. Flickr, Instagram)
- Link your project post(s) to the Link-up tool at the bottom of this post.
- Feel free to use the photo inspiration and the sketch provided along as a starting point for your project(s).
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Combine up to 3 challenges if you want.
How to Win a Prize?
- We will draw a random winner from all participates.
- Challenge DT will vote for a guest spot winner to join them in a future challenge.
- Both winners will receive a stamp set of choice.
- Use at least one product from Waffle Flower to be eligible to win.
Let's get started!
Technique of October, 2015
It can be heat embossing using embossing powder & a heat gun, or dry embossing using embossing folders and a diecutting/embossing machine, or any creative ways you can come up with that create a raised design on paper. Have you try embossing using a stencil?
Photo Inspiration of October, 2015
Sketch of October, 2015
Link Your Project(s) Below!
[inlinkz_linkup id=568581 mode=1] Did you know that you can use your Instagram photos to enter? Learn more here!
A Quick Tip: If you share your projects on Instagram, hashtag #waffleflowercrafts and/or #waffleflowerchallenge for your chances to be featured in our feed!