Stitchable Hearts Die
No more counting the stitches with this Stitchable Hearts Die! Use 1 color, multiple colors or varigation floss for a fun look on these stitchable shapes. Sized for A2 cards with marks on the base for easy line-up.
- Three Hearts Border: 3.75"w x 1"h (Base: 4.25"w x 1.125"h for easy line-up with A2 Cards)
- Tiny Hearts Border: 4.75"w x 0.5"h (Base: 5.5“w x 0.625" h with marks for 4.25"w)
- Tiny Tag: 0.75"w x 1" h
New to stitching? Check out Nina’s Beginner’s Guide here.
Need some diecutting help? Check out Nina’s Diecutting Tips here.
Coordinating Stitched Sentiments Stamp Set.
Discover our other Stitchable Dies:
- Stitchable Circles Borders
- Stitchable Squares Border
- Stitchable ZigZags Border
- Stitchable Pinking Circle
- Stitchable Pinking Heart
- Stitchable Pinking Rectangle
- Stitchable Pinking Square
- Stitchable Christmas Stocking
- Stitchable Beanie
- Stitchable Sweater
- Stitchable Mitten
- A2 Piercing Panel - Use to quickly "poke out" the circles from the cutouts.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I can’t believe I have missed out on 3 years of this being out!! I am planning to purchase more of Waffle Flower stitchable dies! There’s nothing like them anywhere else! They cut well on paper (cardstock)! Yay!
Awe! Such a sweet review! Thank you for your feedback!
Once customer service told me to run the die trough my die cutting machine facing up instead of down, the cutting result now is amazing! I constantly use the Stitchable Pinking Square Die now and absolutely love it!
Happy to help! Glad this worked out! Your stitchable turned out great!
I love all the Waffle Flower products. Waffle Flower combines two of my favorite crafts...stitching and card making. Can’t wait to start on my Stitchable Hearts project.
Thank you for your feedback on these new stitchable products! So glad we can combine these two! Thank you for your review!
I have the MFT A2 versions of this and that one is also great, but this one has the holes much closer together for a much tighter stitch. very happy. Thanks.
Great feedback Kat! Thank you for this review. Keep on crafting!
Thank you for your review Lisa! We appreciate your support! ❤