Stitchable Sweater Die
A stitchable die in sweater shape. Approximately 3.37"w x 2.39"h. Stitchable area is equivalent to 10ct Aida. Stitch Count at widest: 24wx21h.
We recommend #20-22 tapestry needles. Can be used with 6-strand embroidery floss or #5 pearl cotton.
Use the diecuts as they are for layering.
New to stitching? Check out Nina’s Beginner’s Guide here.
Need some diecutting help? Check out Nina’s Diecutting Tips here.
Also available in the Stitchable Holiday Bundle.
Coordinating Stitched Sentiments Stamp Set.
Discover our other Stitchable Dies:- Stitchable Hearts Border
- Stitchable Circles Borders
- Stitchable Squares Border
- Stitchable ZigZags Border
- Stitchable Pinking Circle
- Stitchable Pinking Heart
- Stitchable Pinking Rectangle
- Stitchable Pinking Square
- Stitchable Christmas Stocking
- Stitchable Beanie
- Stitchable Mitten
- A2 Piercing Panel - Use to quickly "poke out" the circles from the cutouts.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I stiched an apple on this die. I will use this for my fall cards. Cutting more from craft card stock right now.