Hello Crafters! Nina here with another Joy's Life DT project. This week is all about animals! One of my favorite sentiments from Wild Life Puns is this "Some Bunny Loves You". So my whole card was evolved from this sentiment:)
Using Silhouette Studio Software:
1. Draw a 2.5" x 0.75" window for the sentiment.
2. Resize and weld the two bunnies together (shape: 3 easter bunnies by Lori Whitlock)
3. Align center the bunnies and the sentiment horizontally, group together.
4. Draw a 5.5" circle, align center with the grouped shapes.
5. Cut this shape and two extra 5.5" circles for the card base.
I used this grass punch to create texture for the bunnies. I used three 12" x 1" pieces. Adhere the front panel with some 3D Foam dots.
Don't forget to check out Joy's Life Design Team Blog for more cool projects and Join us on 21st for a fun Blog Hop + Giveaways! Happy Crafting!