Update on Challenge DT CallWe are thrilled to have received so many awesome applications from you! You guys are the best! However, you have made it very hard for Nina and Tessa to narrow down the list. We want to spend more time on each one of the applications so please bear with us a little while longer. We hope to start contacting you by the end of the week! Thank everyone for taking your precious time in applying for the DT. We read your applications very carefully and appreciate all the love and support very, very much. --- Find time to create and make something today!
Waffle Flower Challenge Design Team CallThis call is open to crafters from around the world. Applications must be received by Monday July 27. Any applicant(s) offered a position will be contacted by Monday August 3. Potential team members should be ready to make a six-month commitment. ________ To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information - Your name - Link to your blog - Links to 2 of your favorite projects posted on your blog. - If any, links to your active social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc. - If any, links to your current design team(s). Previous design team experience is not a requirement. - If any, links to your current favorite challenges (up to 3) and tell us a little about them (1-2 sentences). - Tell us a little about you and your cardmaking style (3 sentences). - Attache a JPEG image of your favorite project to your email. The image should be 600px wide. Applicants invited to join the team will be given full compensation information and team duties/expectations. If you have any questions before you apply, feel free to email email@example.com directly. We look forward to seeing your applications! ________
New Release Winners#WaffleFlowerCrafts on Instagram, post to our Facebook Page or link to our Flick Group to share yours! Find time to create and make something today!
TutorialFlower Size: S (5" dia.) Paper Size: 2-5/8" x 12"
1. Punch and Score:Follow the directions printed on the board.
2. Fold the Paper:"Mountain Fold" means that you fold the paper down at score-line to create a "mountain"; "valley fold" means that you fold the paper up at score-line to create a "valley". Keep folding and you will see a flower shape forming:
3. Finish the loop:Add adhesive to the first little triangle as shown and adhere the two ends together. And when opened up, you will get a flower!
4. Curl the Petals:I think it is a genius idea to include a roller in the board! Curled petals give the flower a more realistic look.
5. Add StemWe get 10 sets of stems in one Stem Kit. I punched a scallop circle to use as a simple layer with the flower. Remember to add the beautiful center stem piece before you screw on the end: Easy, peasy, right? All you need is to pick your flower size and punch away! Here are the sizes I used on my project:
GiveawayWe R Memory Keepers is generously letting me giveaway a Flower Punch Board + Stem Kit to a lucky winner on the blog!
How to Enter
Enter the giveaway using the following widget by July 30, 2014! No purchase needed.We would love it if you could follow We R Memory Keepers on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Shopping Code for Everyone
Use coupon code WAFFLE for 20% off your entire order at shopwer.com <– WRMK’s official online store.
For your convenience, here are the direct links to the products I used on my project.
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!