How to Make the Lucky Clover
1. Download template: http://cl.ly/2s1G3m3M272f, print and cutout as indicated.
2. Trim paper to 3-1/2"W x 7"L, score every 1/4" widthwise. Score and fold in half lengthwise, pattern side in.
3. Put the straight edge of the template against the fold and trace the scallop edge on the back.The black solid lines on the pattern indicate score lines. You don't need to score/fold the pattern itself. The lines are there so that if you don't have a scoring board, you can use the lines as guides to score your paper.
4. Cutout the scallop edge, open up your paper and fan-fold. Start with a mountain fold on either end.
5. Fan-fold means alternating your mountain folds and valley folds.
6. Secure the center with floral wire
7. Fan out to desired shape and we are done!A quick note: If you are attaching the shamrock to an open surface, secure the wire with some washi tape can help protect fingers from the sharp edges. Now head back to Pebbles Blog to check out the finished project! Thank you for stopping by! Happy Crafting!